- Affiliation: ZČU
- Registered on: 17.09.2009
- Last connection: 24.06.2015
Reported issues: 1043
- 10:16 HQSYN16 Task #4258 (New): Test the consistency of P0 prosodemes in our speech corpora
- *The idea:*
P0 prosodemes should have "flat" (or "neutral") intonation when compared to other prosodemes. Using appr...
- 10:06 HQSYN16 Task #4257 (New): Introduce a special prosodeme for utterance-leading prosodic word
- Introduce a special prosodeme for utterance-leading prosodic word (similarly as it is done for utterance-trailing pro...
- 09:59 HQSYN16 Task #4256 (New): Revise prosodic word parsing of 'wh' questions
- The current rule-based of 'wh' questions is a [[Wh_Questions|compromise]]. Please try to revise it and propose a new ...
- 09:54 HQSYN16 Task #4255 (New): Revise prosodic word parsing
- The current rule-based [[Prosodic_words|prosodic word parsing]] of an utterance is not perfect. Please try to revise ...
- 09:16 HQSYN16 Task #4254 (New): Prosodic word based positional features
- _Parent task for experiments with positional features related to prosodic words_
- 09:08 HQSYN16 Task #4253 (New): Set up unit selection to ensure that 2nd syllable has higher F0 than 1st syllab...
- Based on the analysis in #4252, propose an experiment to ensure that the 2nd syllable has higher F0 than the 1st syll...
- 09:00 HQSYN16 Task #4252 (New): Analyze F0 differences in first two syllables of non-final prosodic words
- F0 in the 2nd syllable should be higher than F0 in the 1st syllable.
Check it out on several recorded corpora.
- 08:51 HQSYN16 Task #4251 (New): Propose F0 weighting for F0 continuity in phones
- Propose [[F0_concatenation_cost|F0 weighting]] F0 continuity in phones.
F0 continuity is important on...
- 08:32 HQSYN16 Task #4250 (New): F0 join cost
- _Parent task for experiments with F0 join cost computation_
- 08:25 HQSYN16 Task #4249 (New): Spectral tilt for join cost
- Consider spectral tilt in join cost computation.
Compare MFCC- and formant-based join cost with the spectral tilt ...
Also available in: Atom